I hope you are all well and your week started out well.
I don’t know how I’ve been doing nail art all these months and not done a leopard print manicure. It’s literally the easiest thing to do, so I decided to show you guys how this week. I used a tutorial by GemFatale, who is an amazing blogger that I follow.
What you need:
- Base Coat and Top Coat (I used Model’s Own 3 in 1)
- A Base Colour (I used Essie’s Mint Candy Apple)
- A contrasting colour for the spots (I used Essie’s Chinchilly)
- A Nail Art Pen or Liquid eyeliner for the detailing (I used Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr)
- Apply your base coat
- Apply two coats of your base colour and let it dry completely
- With your second nail polish colour, make imperfect circle shapes on your nails
- Outline your shapes with the black eyeliner, creating a small semi circle on the top and the bottom OR on the left and the right
- Allow to dry completely, clean up your edges and finish off with your top coat to protect the design
I’ve seen this kind of manicure in dozens of colours so you can definitely play around with that till you find a suitable combination. As always, you can also choose to have the leopard print design on only your ring fingers whilst keeping the other fingers one colour if you are not a wild one like me :-). Will you guys be trying it out?
Peace and Love,