If you are having trouble deciding which makeup looks to wear this party season, I’ll be sharing a few easy-to create looks here.
The first look is the classic smokey eyes/nude lips a la Kim Kardashian. It’s a makeup look you can get done in about 30mins because it features two basic eye colours, black and brown. It’s optional to add a gold-ish eyeshadow to highlight some areas of the eye.
I applied a primer all over the lid to prevent my eyeshadows from creasing. I patted a black eyeshadow all over the lid and blended it into the crease. I then applied a brown eyeshadow as a transition and a gold eyeshadow as a brow highlight. I used the same gold eyeshadow to highlight my inner-tear duct area.
- Eye Primer-W7 Magic Prime (review here)
- Lid & Crease- Mac Carbon
- Transition- Mac Embark
- Brow bone & Inner Tear Duct- Mac Amber Lights
- Eyeliner- L’Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss
- Waterline- Model’s own Kohl Pencil
- Mascara- Maybelline’s Falsies in Blackest Black
Nothing works better with smokey eyes than a nude lip, so I went with my favourite nude lip products
- Mac Honeylove lipstick
- Mac Viva Glam V lipgloss
Other Products Used
- Foundation- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel (review here)
- Under Eye Concealer- Mac Prolongwear Concealer in NC45
- To set Under Eye Concealer- Sleek Translucent Loose Powder in Light
- Brows- Mac Spiked Pencil and Embark
- Blush- Sleek Flushed & Sunrise
- Contour and Highlight- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium (review here)
- Powder- Sleek Translucent Loose Powder in Light
What do you think of the look? Will you be wearing something similar these holidays?
Peace and Love,