I hope you had a great week and you are having an better weekend.
My lovely bestie gave me an eyeshadow palette for Christmas, the Sephora Pro Lesson Palette and I fell in love with it instantly. I decided to create a dramatic look with this product. suitable for night time glamour. I even filmed a tutorial! Eeek! The video is further down this post.
If you are going on a date/partying this weekend, you might want to give it a try with any similar colour eyeshadows you have in your collection.
- Eye Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
- Lid, Lower Lash line, Crease, Brow bone & Inner Tear Duct- Sephora Pro Lesson Palette (colour 1,2,3 respectively)
- Eyeliner- L’Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss
- Waterline- Model’s own Kohl Pencil
- Mascara- Maybelline’s Falsies in Blackest Black
|Ignore all the stray hairs on my brow bone, need to make a threading appointment 🙂|
- Mac Magenta lipliner
- Mac Rebel lipstick (review here)
I would normally wear a neutral lip with such dramatic eyes but I throw caution to the wind and went with a deep purple lip.
Other Products Used
- Foundation- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Darl (review here)
- Under Eye Concealer and Highlight – Mac Prolongwear Concealer in NC45
- To Set Under Eye Concealer- Elf Mineral Booster Powder in Sheer
- Brows- Mac Spiked Pencil and Zaron Brow Kit
- Blush- Mac Plum Foolery
- Contour- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium
- Powder- Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Dark
Since it is my first makeup tutorial, It’s not perfect by a mile but I enjoyed making it.. Watch it below 🙂
I seem to be leaning towards bold colourful looks these days. What are your thoughts on this one?
Peace and Love,