I know I haven’t done nail posts in a while and I apologise. For some reason my nails are in bad shape so I’m kind of taking a break from all that nail polish and focusing on caring for them now. But you know I had to do something for Valentine’s right? Here’s the cheesy manicure i’m rocking at the moment. It’s ridiculously easy to do to.
- Prep your nail by removing any old polish, buffing and filing
- Apply a base coat (I used Essie’s All in One)
- Apply two coats of any light coloured nail polish of your choice and allow to dry for about an hour (I used Orly’s Glided Coral)
- Using a red nail polish (I used my fav, Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri in Rapid Red), create a shallow V-like shape on the tip of your nails. They don’t need to be perfect, just have fun with it.
- Finish up with a top coat.
As always, you can tone down the manicure if you like by only creating the hearts on your ring fingers. It’s a super cute manicure that’s been making me smile every time I look down at my nails. 🙂
Will you be trying this out? If you do and would like to share with me, i’d be delighted. My twitter is @Yewizzy.
Peace and Love,