These Strapless Bras Changed My Life

Forget how random this post might seem, but I’m about to share some life changing information with anyone who’s a D-cup and above. Mother Nature decided of her own accord to bless us abundantly in the boobs department and we shouldn’t be be made to suffer for that.

Yours truly is a staggering G cup (yes you heard that right) so you can imagine the struggle I have had to go through finding regular bras that fit well not to talk of strapless bras! For the most part of my life, I simply avoided wearing strapless, halter, low back styles because there simply was no bra without straps that could hoist “them” up properly.

Until last year when I discovered two AMAZING bras that changed my story forever. Since then I have bought almost every strapless and low back top/dress I can lay my hands on to make up for the years I had been denied! 🙂

Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra

Ladies, believe me when I tell you that this strapless bra is the realest MVP! It stays up and firm even with my G-cup. I have put it to the test in the most rigorous dancing conditions and I have never had to do that annoying “pull” once! It’s awesome for bigger busts but even regular size busts sing this bra’s praises to high heavens. Simply put, this is the best strapless bra out there, get yo life!

See it in action below 🙂

Top and Pants from Maju

Dress from ThingsNigeriansLove

Available from Debenhams UK here for only 28 pounds. Superb!

Wacoal Long Line Low Back Strapless Bra

Low back dresses is one  territory I stayed completely away from until my wedding. I had two beautiful low back dresses that I had to rock at all costs! I combed the internet for several months looking for a low back bra in my size with no luck until God led me to the Bridal Lingerie Store where I found this bra. It is kind of expensive at 70 pounds a pop but I had no other choices so I took a leap of faith and bought it.

It was perfect! Don’t believe me? Look at these pictures 🙂

Yes ladies, low back dresses are not only for our small-boobed friends! 🙂

Apparently, the company is discontinuing this bra, I don’t know whatever for but the Bridal Lingeria Shop has a few more left before it’s gone forever!  Buy it here while it’s still available.

Really sorry that neither of the bras can be gotten in Nigeria and only in the UK but trust me the stress/cost of the purchase process is definitely worth it!

Peace and Love,

Y.

10 Comments

1. November 27, 2015 / 3:09 pm

This post!! I think we need a like and favorite button for this blog…This surely has to be my favorite post ever! BBW ( Big Boob Wahala)….my God is greater than it 🙂 going to scoop up these bra's asap!

2. November 27, 2015 / 6:48 pm

Absolutely love this post Yewande. You touched a topic busty ladies battle with everyday. i know i do, having to seek out firm bras & the difficulty *sighs
    Would definitely check it out.
    Thanks girl, Keep doing what you do best.

3. November 27, 2015 / 10:01 pm

Oh yeah! I'm really wooded, will be glad if I can get some of those!

4. November 27, 2015 / 11:57 pm

Waoh waoh!! Thank you for this Yewande…U really are my girl crush!This is an absolutely great deal for us busty ladies..Loved your wedding gown and kept wondering how you pulled off the reception dress..Oh is it also possible that you put up the recipe for the Tuna Sandwich you posted on twitter?

As an aside, you really have inspired me in a lot of ways… would you mind if i got in touch for some style advice?

Well done.

5. November 28, 2015 / 10:34 am

Wow, thanks a lot for this post, Yewande. Can we get a triple like button for this?!
    I'm happy that we very endowed babes can heave a sigh of relief and wear strapless and backless clothes with ease.

6. November 29, 2015 / 4:08 pm

And I'm here living in the UK and been suffering. God forbid. Debenhams here I come.

7. November 30, 2015 / 2:54 am

I really want to try Wonderbra. I've heard only good things about them. I don't know about strapless, but Lane Bryant typically has really good bras for large busts.

Berry Dakara Blog

8. December 2, 2015 / 11:52 am

Girly O… U are the real realest MVP. This post is sure needed in my life… am in the D territory and I must have them.

9. December 7, 2015 / 7:13 pm

Wonderful topic. I hope I will be able to afford them soonest. Nybody ordering from nigeria soonest pls holla at me.

10. December 14, 2015 / 11:10 am

Miracles do happen thank you!!! But isnt there a way we could get them to continue production? plus get a distributor in Nigeria