Video content today to make up for the weeks of silence on the blog! 🙂
I got sent a massive box of products from Zaron cosmetics and I decided to unbox it with you guys. Zaron is a brand I have mad respect for because it is not easy doing business in Nigeria and they have been very consistent over the last few years. They are constantly innovating by releasing new products but also improving on old ones which is great. See previous reviews of Zaron here and here.
Watch the video below (or click here) to see what’s in the box, swatches and my first impressions.
– Face Palette
– Full Size Brush Set
– Travel Brush Set
– Oil Control Mineral Loose Powder
– Face Definer
– Mattifying Compact Powder
– Healthy Glow Foundation
– HD Liner
– Trio Eyeshadow Set
– Perfect Finish
– Matte Lipstick in Bosslady
– Eclipse Collection in Dusk
– Moisturising Lipstick in Pretty Pink
– Matte Lipstain in Jasmine
– Ultrashine Lipgloss in Sunkissed
-Ultrashine Lipgloss in Read My Lips
– Lipstick Pen in Magnum
Enjoy the weekend!